How it Works
Live, Online, Small Group Tutoring
- Online 4:1 small group tutoring allows students with similar misconceptions to join an online whiteboard with a qualified tutor.
- Tier I,II, or III support that is differentiated, data-driven, and allows for students to grow academically in real time with a real person.
- Data Driven lessons and learning objectives based on student benchmarks. Teachers and administrators can easily monitor student progress through exit tickets and formative assessment data
- Recognize and reinforce student successes and growth
- STAAR and EOC tutoring with ESL Support that can easily be scheduled
- Purposeful discussion allows students to share their understandings with peers in a safe, positive environment by school staff.
How to use
- Access tutorials online - using web enabled device & earplugs for sounds
- Ease of use
Why Dr. Homework Helps
- Invite other parents to group sessions
- Create a class or join and existing class
- Placing instruction in your own hands
- 1 account gives all your students access